Rahughat Sero-Fero UK is a non-profit organisation, originated in London and founded by members of Rahughat resident in Myagdi, Nepal.
It was formed and officially established in summer of 2008. Since then, the organisation has thrived and supported members and families across the United Kingdom in event of happiness or sadness.
We have members fleet of 274 from 2009 to 2017 and number is increasing by year after year.
We're always happy to welcome new members who would like to dedicate some of their time to the organisation. If you'd like to lend a hand, please don't hesitate to contact us, new members are always welcome.
"To Provide Moral & Financial support to the grieved family members by contributing just £10 in the event of death only"
ANNUAL PARTY 2021
Date: Cancelled due to Covid-19.
ANNUAL PARTY 2022:
Date: Sat, 22 May 2022
Date: Sat 13.Feb 2021
1. A Virtual Zoom (AGM 21) Meeting was held on Sat, 13. Feb 2021.
2. A short report has been attached to email.
3. New Membership Registration Opens from 01 to 31 May 2021 (one month only).
4. The application fee is £10.00 only. There will be no late charge.
5. This opportunity will apply to only new members not for reactive members.