The main aim of this organisation is to support and encourage to saddened and distressed members of a family by contributing £10.00 (compulsory) in the circumstance of death only of any permanent member.
Members from the victim Village will contribute according to their Village system.
No financial contribution will be made for other circumstances other than death but different appreciation and encouragement will be provided.
Permanent members will still contribute £10.00 should a member died on holiday in anywhere in the world outside of the UK.
To encourage and to make new generations aware of our society and cultures.
To appreciate and encourage all children in good achievement result in education and other matters.
To promote good relationship between members and local communities.
"To Provide Moral & Financial support to the grieved family members by contributing just £10 in the event of death only"
ANNUAL PARTY 2021
Date: Cancelled due to Covid-19.
ANNUAL PARTY 2022:
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022
Date: Sun 06.Feb 2022
1. A Virtual Zoom (AGM 21) Meeting was held on Sun, 06. Feb 2022.
2. A short report has been attached to email.
3. New Membership Registration Opens from 01 to 31 May 2021 (one month only).
4. The application fee is £10.00 only. There will be no late charge.
5. This opportunity will apply to only new members not for reactive members.